Uniq Functional Nutrition
Functional Nutrition is a systems-based approach focusing on the prevention of disease while emphasizing food as medicine. Many different symptoms can arise when your body is out of balance such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), skin issues, infertility, migraines, brain fog, fatigue, or even autoimmune disorders. Sometimes a diet and lifestyle change is enough. Other times supplements and lab tests may be necessary to get to the root cause. We strive to treat each client as a unique individual to help you feel your best.
Why work with a Functional Dietitian Nutritionist?
- Optimize your micronutrient status. Vitamin and mineral deficiencies can be associated with: osteoporosis, PMS, HRT, menopause, breast cancer, pregnancy, infertility, etc.
- Learn how your DNA influences your weight, body composition, nutrient metabolism, cardiometabolic health, eating habits, fitness performance, injury risk, and fertility.
- Uncover food sensitivities/intolerances and eliminate inflammatory foods.
- Take a tour of your favorite grocery store to find the best food choices for you/your family.
- Jumpstart your diet with new recipes and menu planning.
Learn more on the Uniq Functional Nutrition website.