A message regarding
During this uncertain time of COVID-19, Dr. Lauren would like to emphasize her commitment to keeping Love & Chiropractic a safe and healing place.
Dr. Lauren is still planning to return from leave and begin seeing patients on April 1st 2020. Dr. Lauren will be screening all patients and working with the other providers to maintain social distancing in the office hallways and waiting area.
Actions taken to make hands-on-health maintenance safe:
- 15 minute buffer between all patients to allow for social distancing and to disinfect treatment room table, cushions, face cradles, room surfaces and handles
- Payments will be processed online with required card on file and recipes will be emailed
- Waiving late cancelation fee for cancellations due to high fever or illness symptoms
- In addition to standard health practices of regular hand-washing and staying home if feeling ill; Dr. Lauren will also avoid touching one’s face, avoid working on client faces and hands and avoid hugging and handshaking during this time. Outside of working hours Dr. Lauren will practice social distancing, avoid airline travel and adhere all known health practices to prevent viral exposure to self and clients.
As a part of this effort, we are asking clients to reschedule if they:
- Are experiencing a cough, low fever, shortness of breath, illness (outside of pregnancy illness)
- Were on an airplane 14 days prior to your scheduled appointment
- Have come in contact with someone who has tested + or is awaiting results for COVID-19
- Are immune or respiratory compromised
- Have attended a gathering or event with more than 25 people in the last 14 days
If you have any questions or concerns about any future appointments, please let us know and we will be happy to discuss or reschedule.