A message regarding
During these changing times, I would like to emphasize my commitment to keeping Love & Chiropractic a safe and healing place.
As you may know, the stay at home order will be changing on April 26th, allowing chiropractic offices to re-open with physical distancing procedures in place. I am looking forward to caring for my patients and allowing their appointments to be a time to rest, recharge, & care for their bodies.
To ensure my patients’ and my safety, I will be screening all patients and working with the other providers to maintain social distancing in the office hallways and waiting area.
Here are the actions I am taking to make hands-on-health maintenance safe:
- 20 minute buffer between all patients to allow for social distancing and to disinfect treatment room table, cushions, face cradles, room surfaces and handles
- Payments will be processed online with required card on file and receipts will be emailed
- Waiving late cancellation fee for cancellations due to high fever or illness symptoms
- In addition to standard health practices of regular hand-washing and staying home if feeling ill; Dr. Lauren will also avoid touching one’s face, avoid working on client faces and hands and avoid hugging and handshaking during this time. Outside of working hours Dr. Lauren will practice social distancing, avoid airline travel and adhere all known health practices to prevent viral exposure to self and clients.
As a part of this effort, we are asking clients to reschedule if they:
- Are experiencing a cough, low fever, shortness of breath, illness (outside of pregnancy illness)
- Were on an airplane 14 days prior to your scheduled appointment
- Have come in contact with someone who has tested + or is awaiting results for COVID-19
- Are immune or respiratory compromised
- Have attended a gathering or event with more than 25 people in the last 14 days
If you have any questions or concerns about any future appointments, please let us know and we will be happy to discuss or reschedule.
I look forward to seeing you soon and providing you with a safe and relaxing space to receive some much need self-care